Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Fun, sand, people and flowers!

In my last journal l spoke about my depression. Well since then l have had quite a few comments from people. Some were sympathetic, others not so, surprisingly. A few people thought l should make it up with my mother, as she is my mother ... no matter what she does! All l can say is this. She is not their mother!! They are allowed to have their own views but don't ask me to agree with them. Read this and then maybe you can understand why l will never make it up with my mother or understand her.
I had told my mother, on the phone, that l couldn't come to visit her because l had hospital appointments, that day. She never once asked me" why "?  In fact l was being checked for Throat Cancer. I have just had the all clear . Would your parent have done that?

This is how my mind feels sometimes.


Lets get happier folks!

I love colour ... this lady really cheered me up.



I love it when children are encouraged to experiment with their Art and this one at Forest School, was just amazing. The children made their own liquid mud in a tub and then used sticks and brushes, to decorate a sheet. The children really had fun and then l showed them how to "splash" mud onto the sheet by throwing the mud at it. We laughed a lot! :)



Now it is my turn to do some experimenting myself.



Then l played on some paper instead of canvas. Used sponges, scrapers and anything that l had to hand ... great fun. I was so engrossed, l forgot the time. Now that is fun!!



Then l cut up some paper l had printed and created the start of a collage.


Back to watching a child play. Children have no expectations and "just" draw, paint or cut things up.


Just look at the concentration :)


I love feathers and this one, from a magpie, is just beautiful.


This is my collection from just walking around this pond, in Richmond Park.


I am learning how to use Watercolour paints, not as easy as l had thought but still fun learning. I love flowers and so l am taking loads of images. I will have an amazing collection to work from when l need some reference images.
Stunning aren't they? These are just some of them.











Tony and l spent a day and a half in Cornwall and spent some amazing time on a stunning beach. As l was walking away from the beach, l looked down and there was this lovely heart shaped stone. Gorgeous.


For once the sun was shinning, the beach was just amazing and the surround cliffs were outstanding. Some many colours in the rocks and some of them had streaks through them, that looked like gold. Some looked like the sand it's self and there were rocks that looked like Mercury.




I was having so much fun, l decided to take a selfie. :)


So what do you do if you have a wide expanse of sand in front of you? Me ..... l just had to draw! :)


Well not much speaking today but l hoped you enjoyed the images? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying every bit of ur blog and yes regarding ur experience of ur mum ...some times kids are a challange to their parents bt than it cud be other way round too..