I decided that l should record the way that my paintings evolve. So here is the first painting that l have recorded. This is the first time l have played around with stencils and moulding paste.
Finished it this morning and then sold it !
The next one is a canvas that l was given by the Charity Shop, next door! It was a pink and white PlayBoy printing. I tried painting it over with white paint ....3 coats and it is still showing through. So l decided to cover it all over with Chinese newspaper. That worked.
Then l did some paintings .... wazs experimenting with shapes and colours.
Decided to add some black lines .... did some wiping of paint away, to expose the paper beneath.
I added a stencil of figures and a face and l think it is finished!