Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Yeh ... l found 15 mins to do some creating, in my studio!

Saturday 10th May.
I was in the studio today, there is so much to do. That's one of the problems of owning your own studio...there is always so much cleaning and tidying up to do ! But l have been so bad tempered lately and it is because l have no time, to create my own work! So l decided that l would forget the studio and the paper work ect and create !

I was given a while a go, lots of books of wallpaper samples. They are great for play around with, on my geli plates! So using some new stencils and spray inks .... l played. Here are the results ... l am very pleased with them.






I think l spent my 15 mins well !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They look great Lynda, and like you, I get very crabby if I go for any length of time without being able to create! Even 15 short mins is better than nothing, and often, because you need to work fast, the results are lively and fresh, which is exactly what yours are!

Lynda Howells said...

Thank you Cath, for your comment and for actually ready my blog ! xx