Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Monday, May 26, 2014

My wet walk home !

Today l walked home from my studio ...and got very wet. But that didn't stop me from watching what was going on around me. I was so wet, that l couldn't get much wetter! :)
This my road home ... ! Today it is unusually empty but then it is Bank Holiday Monday silly.


Bubbles all around ! 


Red and yellow.


I love snails.


The woods are taking over the path.


Wonder who put this here and why !


For those the ask me if l always where sandels ... yes, even in the rain !! :) 


Can you see the oil in the water?


Beautifully decorated snail.


Yet another snail.



Very delicate looking.


They get every where.


So tiny !


Wonder what was in this tiny bag !


Love this yellow.



So pretty.


Beautiful purple.


Thisles just blooming.


Lost !


Outside my flats.


So bright.


Love the pink and black together ... very unusal.


Flowers waiting to be planted, into my garden flats.







Oh dear ... doesn't look good !


Love Iris's.


So simple and so beautiful.


Now home, VERY wet but happy ! :)

3 comments:

Helen Percy Lystra said...

I came here from your other blog, loved what I saw there and your photos here are great too.

Carole Reid said...

Flowers look amazing with rain drops on their petals!

Lynda Howells said...

thanks to both of youx :)